Support your website by clicking thro' this banner when you buy books, CDs, DVDs etc

Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

OLD FRIENDS 1949-54 Christine Jennings

Mundella School » Mainly for pupils in the 1950s » OLD FRIENDS 1949-54 Christine Jennings « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Bully
Username: Bully

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, March 26, 2007 - 06:06 pm:   

Hi
Anyone Remember Colin Bull

Pamela Wilson nee Clegg

Posted on Wednesday, August 04, 2004 - 02:50 am:   

My name was Pamela Clegg in the days between 1949-53. I would love to see any old school photos of the classes I was in. I am in touch with Pat Roebuck my old buddy from those far and distant days.
I now live in Skegness with my Husband Geoff who works in the leisure industry.

Christine Jennings

Posted on Tuesday, August 13, 2002 - 06:31 am:   

Hello David, it was good to have a reply from you.
I do remember your name and face. Bob (Spud) Taylor and I went out together for 3 + 1/2 years from 2G onwards. I drifted into marrying someone else for 36yrs - had 2 sons but I lost my younger son at the age of 28. My elder son is married & I have 2 grandchildren age 17 & 15. I am now divorced. Bob also married & had 4 children + 4 granchildren - his wife died. We came back into contact 8 yrs ago and became engaged - we had 8 happy years together but sadly he died with cancer on June 31st - I loved him dearly and I am missing him very much.
I am in contact with Pat Roebuck through Mundella Web Site - she lives in America - do you remember her? Also David Anderson & his wife Janice (nee Payne). I live in Lowestoft - where do you live and what has happened in your life? I hope this reaches you and I look forward to hearing from you again.
With Best Wishes
Christine Jennings

PHDCE

Posted on Wednesday, July 17, 2002 - 10:07 pm:   

I do remember a 'spud' Taylor mainly because I never understood how it arose! I was 1M,2G,345,S matching your years, the tubby lad on the photo! Are you on Miss Tweed's photo?

I retire very soon but have University access to my e-mail until I move house.

David Emmony

Christine Jennings

Posted on Monday, May 20, 2002 - 03:25 pm:   

Hi to anyone who remembers us Christine Jennings and Robert(Spud)Taylor 1949-54 - would be nice to hear from you.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page