Support your website by clicking thro' this banner when you buy books, CDs, DVDs etc

Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

OLD FRIENDS 1949-54 Christine Jennings

Mundella School » Mainly for pupils in the 1950s » OLD FRIENDS 1949-54 Christine Jennings « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Bully
Username: Bully

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, March 26, 2007 - 06:06 pm:   

Hi
Anyone Remember Colin Bull

Pamela Wilson nee Clegg

Posted on Wednesday, August 04, 2004 - 02:50 am:   

My name was Pamela Clegg in the days between 1949-53. I would love to see any old school photos of the classes I was in. I am in touch with Pat Roebuck my old buddy from those far and distant days.
I now live in Skegness with my Husband Geoff who works in the leisure industry.

Christine Jennings

Posted on Tuesday, August 13, 2002 - 06:31 am:   

Hello David, it was good to have a reply from you.
I do remember your name and face. Bob (Spud) Taylor and I went out together for 3 + 1/2 years from 2G onwards. I drifted into marrying someone else for 36yrs - had 2 sons but I lost my younger son at the age of 28. My elder son is married & I have 2 grandchildren age 17 & 15. I am now divorced. Bob also married & had 4 children + 4 granchildren - his wife died. We came back into contact 8 yrs ago and became engaged - we had 8 happy years together but sadly he died with cancer on June 31st - I loved him dearly and I am missing him very much.
I am in contact with Pat Roebuck through Mundella Web Site - she lives in America - do you remember her? Also David Anderson & his wife Janice (nee Payne). I live in Lowestoft - where do you live and what has happened in your life? I hope this reaches you and I look forward to hearing from you again.
With Best Wishes
Christine Jennings

PHDCE

Posted on Wednesday, July 17, 2002 - 10:07 pm:   

I do remember a 'spud' Taylor mainly because I never understood how it arose! I was 1M,2G,345,S matching your years, the tubby lad on the photo! Are you on Miss Tweed's photo?

I retire very soon but have University access to my e-mail until I move house.

David Emmony

Christine Jennings

Posted on Monday, May 20, 2002 - 03:25 pm:   

Hi to anyone who remembers us Christine Jennings and Robert(Spud)Taylor 1949-54 - would be nice to hear from you.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page