Support your website by clicking thro' this banner when you buy books, CDs, DVDs etc

Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

School ATC Suadron.

Mundella School » Mainly for pupils in the 1950s » School ATC Suadron. « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Dunlop
Username: Dunlop

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, October 26, 2013 - 09:30 pm:   

Re "1957 photo at Chivenor". I was Cdt Sgt Tyers 460 with Mundella squadron ATC. I recognise no one in the photo other than Flt Lt Reynolds RAF VR(T). According to my 3822 we had summer training at RAF Andover in 1957, we were at Chivenor in 1955. Mundell Squadron was 674 by the way, not 675.

Wilfred_bridge
Username: Wilfred_bridge

Post Number: 1

Posted on Sunday, February 25, 2007 - 07:01 am:   

He was known in the squadron only as Flying Officer Bull. Not on MGS staff but came to most parades and camps over many years - a nice bloke.
Don't know about Fl Lt Ken Reynolds' service tho' other than he was in the RAF.

Stan
Username: Stan

Post Number: 3

Posted on Thursday, November 09, 2006 - 05:16 pm:   

Just noticed the 1957 photo of`Rattty Reynolds' on the 1957 photo at Chivenor-could anyone enlighten me as to who the chap to the left of Reynolds is? Also noticed Reynolds has a couple of medals, can anyone enlighten me about these? What military service did he have?

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page