Support your website by clicking thro' this banner when you buy books, CDs, DVDs etc

Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Mini reunion at Admiral Rodney, Wolla...

Mundella School » Mainly for pupils in the 1950s » Mini reunion at Admiral Rodney, Wollaton - 16/07/01 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Geoff Stroud

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, July 27, 2002 - 12:14 am:   

Was having a quick surf of the net and came across Friends Reunited. Was fine to come across so many names from the past,and brought back many memories. Gee, wasn't the building awful - freezing cold in winter. howling gales blowing through the doors which could only be kept shut by wedging with a jotter, and half tiled like a public toilet. I have lived in Aberdeen for the past 30 odd years, working mainly in fisheries, but have worked in many diffrent countries during my working life. Now sem-retired, but still doing consultancy work when asked. Wouild quite like to hear from anyone from the 51 intake.

June Gardner

Posted on Saturday, September 08, 2001 - 07:08 pm:   

Hi Diane,

June here, I got back to Oz eventually, after an
extended trip, unfortunately to attend my sister in law's funeral. It was great to catch up with so many old friends and acquaintances. Hope that you and Jeff are well.

Diane Squires now Redshaw

Posted on Friday, September 07, 2001 - 04:41 pm:   

Just to say thanks to June Gardner (Chappell) visiting from Australia, Kate Dewey from Canada,
Phil Dacre and wife from Scotland, Barry Payne, Ray Bond, David Freemantle all reasonably local to Nottingham and my brother Roy (ex High Pavement)for taking the time to spend a couple of lunch time hours with myself and hubby Jeff. A great time was had by all. We hope June and Kate arrived home safely from their month in the U.K.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page