Support your website by clicking thro' this banner when you buy books, CDs, DVDs etc

Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Mundella Hockey

Mundella School » Mainly for pupils in the 1950s » Mundella Hockey « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

David Kemp

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, June 06, 2002 - 01:38 am:   

Bob & Monty

Great to see the photo. It was a year or two before my debut in goal so I cannot help with the names. It has sent me scurrying for old photos which I will send on.

David Kemp
1952-58

Bob Wilson

Posted on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 10:11 pm:   

Thanks for putting the photograph into the Picture Gallery, Monty. I remember that time very well - I was very much the 'baby' of the team, still in the fourth form. It must have been about the time the photograph was taken that I made my first ever entry into a public house - the Bell Inn, on Angel Row - after a match, in the company of two of those in the photo - both prefects, but also underage. Tut - tut!

I would love to hear from any of those in the photo, or from anyone who knows them or their whereabouts.

Monty Taylor

Posted on Tuesday, February 12, 2002 - 04:49 pm:   

I sent the photo of the Mundella Hockey Team to the site but the details have not been added. It is the first XI 1955/6.
As I remember the team is as follows:-
Back Row L-R
Pete Tyers, Pete Hollingsworth,Pete Cross,John Greenaway, Mick Miller, John Riley, Bob Wilson
Front Row L-R
???, Tony Miller,Geoff Pavey, Martin Taylor, Dave "Doc" Lindsay.
Can anyody fill in the missing name and know the whereabouts of the team?

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page