Support your website by clicking thro' this banner when you buy books, CDs, DVDs etc

Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Mystery to me

Mundella School » Where are they now? » Mystery to me « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Christine_jennings
Username: Christine_jennings

Post Number: 2

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, February 06, 2008 - 09:42 pm:   

Hi to anyone who remembers me - Christine Jennings - I am in touch with Pat Roebuck, Pamela Clegg,Janice Payne, David Anderson and John Booth. I now live in Lowestoft, Suffolk. Where are you?

Andrew Cole

Posted on Saturday, July 23, 2005 - 08:53 pm:   

I have just found this site and have posted messages in many places and also have sent emails to some in the hope that they may remember me. I feel very positive after recognising many of the names.
Andrew Cole 1961 to 64 (elocwerdna@hotmail.com)

Bob Woolsey

Posted on Tuesday, July 19, 2005 - 06:56 pm:   

Oh PS include your email address if you want contacts.

PPS go to www.bobwoolsey.co.uk for some links about our booze-ups, and a count-down timer to the next one

Bob Woolsey

Posted on Tuesday, July 19, 2005 - 06:54 pm:   

Hi John - smokey joe! :-)

I have to admit there is not much activity on this site, I've always put that down to our age, we're mostly not very computer literate.

It's still better than the Friends Reunited site though, which charges for sending emails - and you can only send emails to paid-up members!

Do get in touch again - Tony Gore also has his email forum specifically for our years - called Class of 72, but we're not that fussy.

We DO have our regular get-togethers in the Plough Inn, St Peters St, Radford, Nottingham.

These are held 6-monthly when we have a few beers and set the world to rights - reminds me of the TV program Grumpy Old Men :-)

How about joining us the next time we meet up - it tends to be me, Chris Savage, Chris Chambers, Martin Roe, Paul Lucas - we have been joined by Tony Gore, Tony Aucott in the past.

Always trying to get more faces to turn up - maybe the next time can be a better turn-out.

See yah!

Pat Roebuck Schrot

Posted on Friday, July 08, 2005 - 12:55 am:   

John-ditto what Pat said!
Several school friends & I have reconnected through this site-so definitely not a waste of time!
Pat (Roebuck) Schrot 1949-54

Pat Gillette Curtis

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, July 06, 2005 - 05:24 am:   

John: Please persevere - I've had several schoolfriends contact me. One contact has led to another and now we are to have a reunion of half-a-dozen of us and spouses later in this year. Best wishes, Pat (Gillette) Curtis (1951)

John Beeching

Posted on Saturday, July 02, 2005 - 06:18 pm:   

Does anyone ever find who they are looking for on this conference or is it just a plain waste of time?

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page