Support your website by clicking thro' this banner when you buy books, CDs, DVDs etc

Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Richard Swales (1976 - 1981)

Mundella School » Where are they now? » Richard Swales (1976 - 1981) « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Carol Cockayne nee King

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, January 01, 2002 - 11:09 pm:   

Hello Richard,
I was one of those friends. You've already mentioned me. I was Carol King. Some of the others were Susan Johnson, Jennifer Humes & Sue Rice. I still see Jennifer from time to time. She is now married (her name being Rowan)with a daughter called Faith who is 9.
I am still living in Nottingham. I am married with a daughter who is 12.
I assume from your reference to Simon Hopewell that he has passed away. What happened?
I have been informed that Donna Coventry is living somewhere near me, but I haven't seen anything of her for about 8 years.
It's great to catch up. Do you know what happened to Susan Johnson?
I recently bumped into Mrs Windsor at my daughter's school (Greenwood Dale). She's teaching there now. She used to take us for P.E. Do you remember her?
She was the one who told me about this site.
Got to go now.
Will write again soon.

edna Leeshue

Posted on Sunday, October 14, 2001 - 04:16 am:   

Hello Richard this is Edna Leeshue.I am currently living in Bham.I think Alistair is a musical conductor now or was sometime ago.Donna Williams who I still contact will know as her husband is a musical teacher.I will ask her.I have E mailed Simon Lam who is now a teacher in Notts.We did have a reunion in 1995.Ralph Jones,Cookie Morley,Yvette Downer,Fiona Wallis and lots more attended.We even had a romance come out of it.Ralph looked like a rock star.Fancied him at school.Was still lovely then!!

Richard Swales

Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2001 - 06:56 pm:   

Hello - does anyone remember me? I was the skinny, spotty thing with black National Health glasses who used to hang around one of the benches at the side of the hall in the carpark with a group of friends back in 1976 - 1981. Were you one of those friends? Because it was over 20 years ago, the few I can remember are Alistair Parnell, the late Simon Hopewell, Simon Lam, Paul Harris, Carol King, Sally Brown, Donna Coventry, Jillian Hutchinson, Lisa Wall, Michael Kerry, and I know there were others but I really can't remember their names. It would be great to try and get some sort of reunion sorted out, so if you can remember me at all, then please get in touch, it'll be great to hear from you!

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page