Support your website by clicking thro' this banner when you buy books, CDs, DVDs etc

Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Sam Dean

Mundella School » Where are they now? » Sam Dean « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Monty Taylor

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, August 21, 2001 - 10:20 pm:   

Geoff Woodruff (my father-in-law)is still going strong at 92 although very deaf but often reminisses about school days at Mundella. His mother taught there in the early 1900s He now lives in Marlow-on-Thames Bucks.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Pat Dean

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, August 20, 2001 - 02:54 am:   

My husband, Sam Dean, was at Mundella from 1922 - 1927. Is there anybody out there who knew him?! He was a very good cricketer.

I understand there is an old boy, called Geoff Woodruff, who might remember him. I am giving a 90th Birthday party for Sam on 10th November and would very much like anybody from the school who knew Sam to come to the party or at least to send a message. How wonderful it would be for old friends to meet again. We coud probaby make the journey to visit you or you could come to stay with us. We live in beautiful Poole, Dorset.

I look forwrd to hearing from old boys or girls, or their relatives.

Pat Dean

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page