Support your website by clicking thro' this banner when you buy books, CDs, DVDs etc

Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

1976 leavers

Mundella School » Where are they now? » 1976 leavers « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Chris Widdowson

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, June 26, 2002 - 08:35 pm:   

Hello, Kev, I've just found this site at Debenhams! I remember you and Tim, Josiah, Meryl and Mary - I'm Chris Widdowson - how you doing?

Jim Dunn

Posted on Saturday, November 24, 2001 - 06:19 am:   

Does anyone remember the fun that was had with Joe Hallam and the various singing groups that he conducted. I remember vividly Viva Mexico, which was performed when I was a wee bairn in the first year.
Anyone heard the Whereabouts of Chris (Chick) Batchelor or Meryl Davies?

j.chandler@sap.com

Posted on Thursday, September 20, 2001 - 06:13 pm:   

HI EVERYONE ITS JOHN CHANDLER HERE,I LIVE IN RUDDINGTON TELEPHONE NO 01159214814,MOBILE 0798575217

Kevin Cawser

Posted on Sunday, September 09, 2001 - 11:00 pm:   

At the great reunion for those who attended 1971-76, loads of names came up. Richard Myrie, Valerie Sanderson, Tony Allen, Oliver Wedderburn, Alan Jackson, Julian Matthews, Tim Johnson, Jackie Thompson, Ramanjit Gill, Jonahan Clifford, Andy Marshall, Meryl Davies, Mary Bull, Deborah Thompson, Jan Frettwell, Josiah Burrell, John Chandler, Lynsey Talbot, Dave Thomas and Andy Marshall among others, anyone know anything of them or anyone else from our year?

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page