Support your website by clicking thro' this banner when you buy books, CDs, DVDs etc

Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

How far do the records of pupils, go ...

Mundella School » Where are they now? » How far do the records of pupils, go back ? « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Margo
Username: Margo

Post Number: 84

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, June 16, 2014 - 08:25 pm:   

Marion: can you email me on my own address rather than this website? Then we can discuss it all properly. My email address is: mea@mundella.org.uk.
Tell me if you have done any family history searches online.

Marioncragg1961
Username: Marioncragg1961

Post Number: 2

Posted on Monday, June 16, 2014 - 05:35 am:   

HI MARGO,
SO SORRY I'VE TAKEN SO LONG TO REPLY, BUT, I HAVEN'T BEEN TOO WELL, PLUS, HAVING PROBLEMS WITH MY COMPUTER, I HAVE ONLY JUST FOUND YOUR MESSAGE. HOWEVER, HOPEFULLY ALL SORTED, AND, BACK ON TRACK. I HAVE PUT THE BASIC INFORMATION IN MY MESSAGE, BUT, IF THERE IS ANYTHING ELSE THAT YOU NEED TO KNOW, THAT MIGHT HELP, PLEASE, JUST ASK. IT WOULD MEAN SO MUCH TO MY HUSBAND, TO BE ABLE TO FIND SOMETHING OUT ABOUT HIS FATHER. MANY THANKS TO YOU.
MARION.

Margo
Username: Margo

Post Number: 83

Posted on Wednesday, May 28, 2014 - 11:38 pm:   

I have some records from around WW1. I can't do anything this coming week or so, but if you email me anything you think I need to know I will make some time when my current "project" is finished. Margo.
mea@mundella.org.uk

Marioncragg1961
Username: Marioncragg1961

Post Number: 1

Posted on Monday, May 26, 2014 - 06:31 am:   

This may seem a rather strange request, but, my Husband's father was a pupil at Mundella, somewhere around 1910/1911 ? He was born in 1898, but, we don't know when they would start there. We have been led to believe that he was a head boy, at some point? We also know, that he joined the Army, The KOSBY's, somewhere around 1916/1917?Would there be any records going back this far ? Can anyone help please ? His name was Arthur Bertrand Cragg, and came from Burton Joyce.This is a wonderful site, and, only having just found it, I have already found a cousin of my Husband's, Terry Jennings ( Tag ) from 1950'1951,Barry Smart, a friend of Terry's, but, as yet, haven't found Peter Cragg, Arthur's son,either, from roughly the same era. The photos are brilliant. Thankyou so much.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page