Support your website by clicking thro' this banner when you buy books, CDs, DVDs etc

Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Leavers in 1970

Mundella School » Where are they now? » Leavers in 1970 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Foxtrotter53
Username: Foxtrotter53

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, July 17, 2007 - 11:32 pm:   

Hi Ya'll, I remember some of the names posted on this page, especially Bill, Andy, Sean, Joan, Marion, Chris, Ian and Tony. It's been many years since I was in the area, as I live in the USA now. I have many fond memories of Monkeydella, and the walks we used to take on the embankment. Since moving stateside I have only been back three times in 20years. Must say I can't remember to many of the skiers in the pictures provided, except Tony and Eddy.
Later.

Spot

Posted on Sunday, May 08, 2005 - 07:05 pm:   

Just an update from last message - Been in regular touch with Les Currie (now in the States), Chris Savage, Chris Chambers, Paul Lucas, Martin Rowe, Tony Aucott also Dave Johnson and Mike Dawkins occasionally - plus many more via Tony Gores email group - contact me for more info.

Bob Woolsey

Posted on Thursday, December 20, 2001 - 07:06 pm:   

Hi Bill

Sadly Sean died of a drugs overdose shortly after being expelled for smoking dope. A sad end to a really nice guy.

I left in 1972 after taking (and failing!) A levels, and I remember you well.

I too would like to get in touch with old mates (Andy Bowering - went to Sandhurst, Chris Savage - also joined the army, Ian Brown - mad about horses, Les Curry, Dave (the rave) Johnson, Ian Dawkins, the list goes on - where are you all?

Bob (Spot) Woolsey

Bill Holloway

Posted on Thursday, November 01, 2001 - 03:07 pm:   

Hi Folks I atteded Mundella from 65 to 70 ending up in 4SG/5SC. I've recently started to get in touch with people from our year (and others) and would welcome any contacts. I'd particularly like to hear from Andrew Bowering, Mick Dawkins, Sean Conelly, The Batchelor brothers, Joan Innes, Marion Ferguson, Susan Brown all from that era.
I moved away from Nottingham and now live in London (Uxbridge) but would still like to attend reunions etc...

See you - Bill Holloway

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page