Support your website by clicking thro' this banner when you buy books, CDs, DVDs etc

Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Where are they now

Mundella School » Mainly for pupils in the 1960s » Where are they now « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Vicki John

Rating: 
Votes: 4 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, June 19, 2002 - 05:42 pm:   

Victoria Ballinger (now vicki John) Would love to hear from anyone who remembers me. At Mundella in sixties, left 1967. Thru Friends Reunited now in touch with Kathleen Tomlin and Glenda Nam. Anyone know the whereabouts of Susan Clare, Katherine Toone or Lynn Gavlick? Remember Miss Nicholson (games), Daddy Daykin (English)?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Tom Dignum

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, May 28, 2002 - 01:55 pm:   

I've been checking this site on a daily basis for about 18 months now and am still unable to get much info on my compatriots,1963-68. I left in 1967 to join the RAF and have not lived in Nottingham since, I have therefore lost all contact with old mates and school friends.
I particularly wish to get in touch with anyone from my class 3M in 1967. A couple of names I remember Janet Brown, Polly Perkins, John Drabble, Daisy May and especially Steve Shaw. If anyone knows of his whereabouts please let me know.
Thanks to those that have been in touch, Rod Brown, Barbara Wilson, Dave Kilner and Jennifer Thorpe although we didn't all frequent the same class we shared some memories.
I did try and get some interest going on a 1963-67 reunion but only got two nibbles, Oh well!!

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page