Support your website by clicking thro' this banner when you buy books, CDs, DVDs etc

Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Class of 1961-1968

Mundella School » Mainly for pupils in the 1960s » Class of 1961-1968 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Beecho
Username: Beecho

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, January 02, 2010 - 08:33 am:   

I remember Gundega, although younger than you it was worth getting detention from you just because you were one of the nicer prefects

Mark_read
Username: Mark_read

Post Number: 1

Posted on Monday, December 28, 2009 - 11:00 am:   

Hello Gundega,

This is Mark Read. I remember you very well. I sat in front of you in the first year (1C?)

I just found the Mundella web site. It is a bit overwhelming - so many memories.

All best regards,

Mark

Janet Tufnall

Posted on Sunday, June 06, 2004 - 03:29 am:   

I didn't know until yesterday there was a website, and now I am seeing names I recognise from the choral group - Michael (Nies), Cynthia (Snaith) Lesley Chapman Chris Hodson. I'd love to hear from any of you.
Janet Tufnall

Christine Allen Eagle

Posted on Friday, April 09, 2004 - 05:31 pm:   

Hello Gundega, where are you based now? I'm still living in Nottingham, and remember seeing you last while we were visiting patients in the same ward in the QMC, that would have been 1984! I remember then you said you were in London, why we didnt swap adds I dont know. Are you able to get to any of the reunions? It would be great to meet up again. I thought I would be away for Cynthia's reunion, but hol plans have changed so it would be possible. There have been other smaller get togethers in Nottm, thanks to Steve Adcock and friends. Hope to meet up, I'll keep checking this page for any reply. Looking at the date your message was posted, I've only just realised how long it is since I last looked.

J Michael Fields

Posted on Saturday, March 06, 2004 - 05:36 pm:   

Cynthia

You will remember me as Michael Nies although my name is J Michael Fields now!Would love to be in touch with the singin lot again! Hope you are well.

Cynthia Snaith

Posted on Friday, March 21, 2003 - 12:38 am:   

Hi Gundega. I remember you well. You lived near to me. You are much younger than me, but I believe you were the same year or thereabouts as my good friend Edwina Chapman.

We held a reunion last year mostly for my school year, but Edwina and a few others from your year came. We are going to do it again in 2004, so keep checking the site.

I don't leave my email address here any more because I became inundated with spam. However I will email you to make contact.

Very best wishes

Cynthia Harrison (Snaith)

Gundega Balodis (Unregistered Guest)

Posted on Tuesday, March 04, 2003 - 10:51 pm:   

Hi ! Would love to hear from anyone who remembers me - Gundega

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page