Support your website by clicking thro' this banner when you buy books, CDs, DVDs etc

Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

2004 reunion for 1959-64/66 + neighbo...

Mundella School » Mainly for pupils in the 1960s » 2004 reunion for 1959-64/66 + neighbouring years « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Andrew Cole

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, November 09, 2005 - 03:04 pm:   

Malcolm, send me your email address and I will send you some photos of me and model aircraft etc.

Malc Fox

Posted on Saturday, August 13, 2005 - 06:41 am:   

Hi big Andy.
Please see my posting on another thread
Foxy

Andrew Cole

Posted on Saturday, July 23, 2005 - 08:27 pm:   

Richard, I sent you an email. I think you were in my class or my sister`s, not sure. I have emailed Cynthia. I am trying to recover past friends having had a fractios life. Please check other boards.
Rgds Andrew Cole (elocwerdna@hotmail.com)

Richard Brown

Posted on Monday, September 20, 2004 - 03:51 am:   

I've just returned home after my trip to the UK and the Sept 11th REUNION.
What a great time was had by all!
Thanks Cynthia, you've done it again. The location was excellent, food and drink perfect and the music well chosen and even danceable.
Those were just the details. The real success was the people. Mr (Brian) Todd was in great form and added his amazing energy and wit to the proceedings. Some of us came from far away, George Cook (AUS), Pete Stemberg (SWED), Gordon Thompson (SWITZ) and me from CAN.
Lots of old friends, I was amazed how much we had to talk about after 40, yes 40! years; and how much we still seem to have in common.
To any of you who were unable to attend: you were missed and we hope you can make it next time. Cynthia is retiring from the organising business after two memorable successes, but volunteers have promised to plan another event at some future time (maybe five years?)
Many thanks to all in attendance and very best wishes.
au revoir

Cynthia Snaith

Posted on Monday, August 04, 2003 - 11:33 pm:   

After the great time we had last year, it seems many of you have the appetite for another 'do'. So if you would like to attend the next reunion on Saturday September 11th 2004 please let me know. You can pick up the email address from my name on this posting. I look forward to hearing from you.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page