Support your website by clicking thro' this banner when you buy books, CDs, DVDs etc

Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

On the Square

Mundella School » Mainly for pupils in the 1960s » On the Square « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

cswright

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, October 28, 2004 - 12:09 am:   

Hi steven
I remember you from school-I think you followed me being interested in the stage antics like lighting etc.
For your purposes you could find me in the blue book-Chris S Wright P Pr JGD Rushcliffe 3658
I wonder if you remember Ruth Wilkins-I always wondered what happened to her
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Stephen Stagg

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 15, 2004 - 06:43 am:   

For anyone who may be interested (whether you knew me or not) - I am about to be installed as Master of my Lodge at 5:00pm on Friday 20th February 2004 at the Masonic Hall, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham (which, incidentally, used to have connections with Mundella through Joe Hallam (Music Teacher - 1961 on) who I understand was also a mason and lived just up the road from an illustrious member of my lodge - the school choir used to give a carol concert at the masonic hall round about Christmas time each year - no doubt other choir members can add to this!)

Meanwhile back to my thread - if any mason would like to come along and see me installed - please contact me and I will be pleased to make the arrangements with our Secretary for the Festive Board.

I would also be pleased to hear from any Old Mundellan (particularly if I knew you) who is also a mason so that I can have an excuse to visit your lodge sometime soon.

For any non-masons who would like to find out more about becoming a mason, again , please get in touch. It will be good to hear from you.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page