Support your website by clicking thro' this banner when you buy books, CDs, DVDs etc

Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

On the Square

Mundella School » Mainly for pupils in the 1960s » On the Square « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

cswright

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, October 28, 2004 - 12:09 am:   

Hi steven
I remember you from school-I think you followed me being interested in the stage antics like lighting etc.
For your purposes you could find me in the blue book-Chris S Wright P Pr JGD Rushcliffe 3658
I wonder if you remember Ruth Wilkins-I always wondered what happened to her
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Stephen Stagg

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 15, 2004 - 06:43 am:   

For anyone who may be interested (whether you knew me or not) - I am about to be installed as Master of my Lodge at 5:00pm on Friday 20th February 2004 at the Masonic Hall, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham (which, incidentally, used to have connections with Mundella through Joe Hallam (Music Teacher - 1961 on) who I understand was also a mason and lived just up the road from an illustrious member of my lodge - the school choir used to give a carol concert at the masonic hall round about Christmas time each year - no doubt other choir members can add to this!)

Meanwhile back to my thread - if any mason would like to come along and see me installed - please contact me and I will be pleased to make the arrangements with our Secretary for the Festive Board.

I would also be pleased to hear from any Old Mundellan (particularly if I knew you) who is also a mason so that I can have an excuse to visit your lodge sometime soon.

For any non-masons who would like to find out more about becoming a mason, again , please get in touch. It will be good to hear from you.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page