Support your website by clicking thro' this banner when you buy books, CDs, DVDs etc

Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

English Language

Mundella School » General Chat » English Language « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Joy Okuefuna

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, September 15, 2004 - 09:10 am:   

Hello Margaret I am homeschooling my children and have been trying to find books 1-5 of English Today. I used them in school in my native homeland Guyana,(formerly British Guyana. My address is 20 Inglewood Crescent, Hairmyres, East Kilbride, Glasgow,G75 8QD.Scotland. My name is Joy Okuefuna.Thank you for your generous offer.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Margaret Astill

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, January 11, 2003 - 10:29 pm:   

since i am interested in how english grammar used to be taught, i have a small collection of books on the subject. i have just noticed that i have a duplicate, so if anyone is interested in reviving old memories of how we used to learn, i shall be pleased to forward it to them wherever they live (snail mail) Please send full name and postal address by emailing me personally. The book is:

English Today by Ronald Ridout (now sadly deceased) 1957 edition of the original 1948 book.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page