Support your website by clicking thro' this banner when you buy books, CDs, DVDs etc

Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Where is everyone?

Mundella School » General Chat » Where is everyone? « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Angela anderson

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, September 29, 2004 - 01:22 am:   

Hey does anyone remember me Angela anderson?? 1976-1982. Sister of Orlando anderson and kenny anderson...

My brother kenny told me about this website and i can remember a few people and when i heard about my old friend simon hopewell who died :-( i cried because he was a good lad :-). Does anyone know what happend to him??

I live in the meadows with 3 BEAUTIFUL children: Ashley (19) Cherelle (pronounced sher-relle) (14) Shannon (5) I am a single mum sadley :-( but i love my kids so i am fine the way i am :-)

The names of people i remember: Greg jackson ( not in my year) And greg's brother and sister, Edna leeshue, Alister parnell, Simon hopewell, Ralph Jones, Susan johnson, Petra whitby (wasn't there for long though) Deeanne(not sure of her last name)Susan miller (i think thats her name but she's a sister of Anita miller), Julie o' Rourke... Carn't remeber anyone else at the moment but if anyone knows anyone from this era they were my classmates :-)...

It would be nice to hear from someone :-)

All my love for now
~*~Angela~*~

Pat Roebuck Schrot

Posted on Friday, July 02, 2004 - 01:59 am:   

I do pop in from time to time, but not much seems to be happening. I wonder if it is because those of us that were looking for old friends have given up?
I have enjoyed hearing from Christine Jennings and Janice Anderson - my classmates, and I do know that Janice does occasionally host reunions. Maybe one of these days I will get back to England and be be able to attend a reunion...

Bob Woolsey

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, June 14, 2004 - 09:43 pm:   

Stan/Penny

Whilst not of your years, we have been holding the odd get together where a few of us have a beer or three.

Look at my link (http://uk.geocities.com/bobjwoolsey ) for some mugshots & info

Bob Woolsey

Stan Hammersley

Posted on Monday, January 19, 2004 - 03:36 am:   

Dear Penny, I agree, this is a superb site,Margo and co. are doing a wonderful job and deserve all praise and thanks. I would add that of the hundreds, (thousands?) of people viewing it each one would have at least ONE photo to share with us all. When we had the simple list type format everyone read the entries in sequence, and maybe the return to the whole school reading all messages may be the way to go. Thankyou for jolting at least this lazy person into action!

Penny

Posted on Monday, January 19, 2004 - 03:08 am:   

This is SUCH a great site but no-one seems to post here anymore (myself included I'm sorry to say although I have been off-line for the last 10 months).
Anyone care to reply? :>)

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page