Support your website by clicking thro' this banner when you buy books, CDs, DVDs etc

Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Guest book

Mundella School » Mainly for pupils in the 1970s » Guest book « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

harley

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, October 09, 2003 - 02:44 pm:   

hi everybody does anyone know how to get past the goat boss on devil may cry 2

Sue Wright

Posted on Saturday, June 21, 2003 - 02:29 am:   

Hi There!

This site certainly brings back memories.
I was there 1969 through 1974, and often whatever happened to classmates.
I've been living in Canada for over 20 years and sometimes get back to Nottingham once in a while.
Whatever happened to Helen Kershaw, Jane Chapman and the others?
Would love to find out.

See ya!

Gwenda Jarvis

Posted on Sunday, April 13, 2003 - 08:24 pm:   

Hi to everyone, well the site is certainly different from the last time I looked at it!! Now that I am 'on line' again I can check it our more often. Have posted a note on the First Friday site and hope to resurrect some interest there beginning Friday May 2nd. Have been in touch with Andy Lam and hope to be in touch with Wendy Smith. Hopefully Foss can come up - unless he's had some luck with some female keeping him in Bristol. Jamie Scarrott, he's usually up for a beer - come on lets meet up again. I wonder if Jane Amanda is due to come back to Nottingham from her studies in Bath, are you out there Jane?? Hope to see you shortly.

Donald McCarthy

Posted on Wednesday, February 12, 2003 - 02:23 am:   

Gosh!
I've not lived in Nottingham since leaving for Uni in 78. My Brother found this site and has told my sister (Beverley McCarthy - till 1972).
I remain unsure of names but I saw messages from Cosimo Basile - (the restaurant), and was it John Chandler that used to live near the forest?

Well for all of those who might remember me "I'M TRULY SORRY FOR MUCKING ABOUT IN FRENCH" - And for those of you who are now lawyers - that statement is, of course, not an actionable confession :-)

I now live in Winterbourne, (Towards Bristol then turn off towards the good bit). I have a family, Margaret -my better half for the last near 19 years; daughter Guinan, 7; and Son Owen, 5.
I spend a lot of time devising Electronic Design Automation flows that allow Electronic designers to produce chips for things like Seimens mobiles or Bosch engine management systems, and its pleasing that companies like to pay me for my hobby.

I'll sign off now, but now that I know the site is here...

P.S. I've passed on details to James 'Jim' Sarsfield so he may join in.

lesley brierley

Posted on Saturday, May 25, 2002 - 01:59 am:   

Hello,everyone,i've just discovered this site and been reading the old guest book messages.It was brilliant to see old mates names on there,so I was compelled to write.I was there from 1969 to 74 and names I recall are Chris Holt,Tony Osborne(beatles rule!0k)Yvonne Austin,Julian Barron,Debbie Yuill,Sonia Olsewski(became a policewoman)and Chas Kingsland,now in Manchester(top gynaecologist)I regularly see Cheryl Henstock and Jo Cook,and when Nottm City Transport were advertising in the square,recently,the staff in the wagon included Kev Ward.But what made me feel really old was going to my son's open evening some years back at Wilford Meadows,his Maths teacher was Roy Nettleship! and he still had his Jesus sandals and spiky hair,so he had taught 2 generations of the same family,(frightening).Oh!I bet you're wondering who I am? probably don't remember "Lesley Walters",small and insignificant but with a loud gob.Anyway,it's been brilliant to reminisce and see names long forgotten,keep the web going,bye for now guys.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page