Support your website by clicking thro' this banner when you buy books, CDs, DVDs etc

Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

1st Friday Club Re-visited (1977 mob)...

Mundella School » Mainly for pupils in the 1970s » 1st Friday Club Re-visited (1977 mob) « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jamie Scarrott
Unregistered guest

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, April 25, 2006 - 02:30 pm:   

Well, Fri went very well, with 8 of us turning up in the end. Myself, Ady Hart, Julie Fox, Andy Lam (who STILL doesn't look any older - how annoying), Tina Shaw, Sharon Monteith, Gwenda Jarvis and Ricky.
Discussions began regarding a 30th reunion next year, but I will start another heading for this subject.
Thanks to all those who turned up, it really was good to see you all again. For those who didn't, must try harder next time, is a phrase that springs to mind.

Wendy Smith
Unregistered guest

Posted on Thursday, April 13, 2006 - 02:07 am:   

Hi Jamie darling! Wendy and Janey here! We would love to have come along on 21st, but Janey is going back to Bath this weekend and so cannot make it. I will try to come along, although cannot make any promises to be able to get there - will do me best.

While I'm on to you Jamie - I need some driving lessons (seriously) - I want to take an intensive course so that I can get my test done asap as we are moving to rural Cambs very shortly and will need to drive. Can you give me a call to see what you can suggest for me - ta love. My number is: 926 4895. Don't any of you cranks out there call me however, unless of course you were someone drop dead gorge from school who I fancied the pants off!

Wendy
xx

Janey
xx

Susan Pratt
Unregistered guest

Posted on Saturday, April 08, 2006 - 06:10 am:   

Hi all

Would love to see you on the 21st. Haven't seen many of you in years. Hope you remember me.

Susan Pratt (nee Wall)

Jamie Scarrott
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, March 28, 2006 - 02:37 pm:   

Hi everyone,

Having a get together on Friday 21st April 2006 at Langtry's (where else. All welcome, arrive when you like, but please leave prior to falling down!

It is not my intention to re-start the 1st Friday thing (how can the the 21st be the first Fri anyway?)just thought it was time we had a get together.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page