Support your website by clicking thro' this banner when you buy books, CDs, DVDs etc

Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

1977- 25th Anniversary

Mundella School » Mainly for pupils in the 1970s » 1977- 25th Anniversary « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Ranju_bouri
Username: Ranju_bouri

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, August 24, 2009 - 06:53 am:   

Really sorry to have missed the bash-es but ma mum told me a few years too late that Mark had been trying to track me down..
'Tis me, Ranju Bouri and does anyone know what happened to Christine Rice??
I live in Spain, juggling mammoth car rides between Peguerinos and Madrid, teaching Spanish kids at the British Council School, bringing up my own 2 lovely ladies and anaemia!!Who said you can't be stressed in Spain?
Please keep me posted for future get togethers or drop us a line at ranjubouri@hotmail.com.... I still have a form photo from 1972 if anyone needs reminding of what a bunch of cool dudes we were...great hairstyles all round!

Jamie Scarrott

Posted on Saturday, October 15, 2005 - 02:04 am:   

Just a quick note to say "I'm back!"

I now have a new e-mail address, so if anyone out there fancies getting in touch, please do.

Apologies to anyone who may have tried to contact me on the old address, but I left that job in Jan 2003 and have only just got myself back onto e-mail.

Anyone fancy a night in "Langtry's"?

Wendy Smith

Posted on Monday, August 15, 2005 - 05:18 am:   

OMG! I can't believe it's three years since we all celebrated 25 years since leaving Mundella. Where are you all???

I know Foss is busy working down in Bristol now, Jane Soos is relaxing down in Bath, Gwenda has found her true (and first) love all over again - and I'm still here in Nottingham despite being about to jet off to Utah for a new life! Slight change of plan and am staying here for another couple of years.

If anyone ever logs onto this site any more please get in touch. Would be lovely to hear from you all.

Wherever you are and whatever you are doing - hope you all have a great summer.

Wendy XX

Jamie Scarrott

Posted on Monday, December 23, 2002 - 05:46 pm:   

Come on you lot!

Just because the 25th re-union has been and gone, doesn't mean we have to give up conversing does it?

A Happy Xmas to all who know me.

Jane Amanda Soos

Posted on Sunday, July 21, 2002 - 05:27 pm:   

SCHOOL REPORT - REUNION 2002

1. Attendance

Disappionting. Barely 70 boarding out of 83 confirmations. The following pupils have been reported to the Truancy Officer:-
Lorraine Brown
Karen Kelsall
Susan Wall
all other absconders having supplied a poorly typed note from their parents.

2. Presentation.

Generally high quality.A special mention is warranted for the beautiful birthday girl - Marisa Luongo - who looked absolutely stunning in red. Andy Lam kept the kundalini rising in seductive black leather jeans revealing wrinkles in all the right places. The school prize, however, must go to John Paul Romaya for injecting a touch of class into the event with his perfectly knotted bow-tie.

3. Effort.

Excellent. Prizes on the dancefloor go to Angie Misian (Palmer) for style and stamina; and Pete Penfold's head-banging technique takes a special award for selfless service to prog. rock.
Pete Mackley thought it was another pop-miming competition and turned up as a George Michael lookalike: we therefore created a new prize category for him as best drop-dead-gorgeous eye-candy.
The top prize of this section, and a £5 book token to be redeemed at Sisson and Parkers, goes to Mark Forsyth for dedicating 1,274 hours and selflessly consuming 153 pints in persuance of the organisation of the event. No surprises then to see him collapsed in the corner from exhaustion at the strain of it all. (Enjoy your nervous breakdown Foss - you earned it man.) The demise of poor old Fossy leaves Wendy Smith in charge as monitor of future bashes. (wendydemerquis@yahoo.co.uk)

Myself? I was pissed as a fart and bored with the music (so no changes there then). I toured the ensemble showing my Autograph Book around, pretending to be a sentimental social butterfly whilst sneakily discovering whether anybody's signature had changed.

I send you this message from "somewhere in Rio" whilst enjoying a deep massage from my Latin Lover and drinking a toast to my old school chums for their generous donations to my Swiss Bank account.

No actually my retirement from the Legal Profession has proved to be short-lived and I am going back to school: to Bath Spa University to do a Masters Degree in Cultural Astronomy and Astrology. So if you are around for the monthly do at Langtrees please come and see me off on Friday 4th October.

TTFN.

Peter Sohal

Posted on Wednesday, July 17, 2002 - 05:04 am:   

Nice job on the reunion Foss. I'm sure things will work out fine for you.

If anyone took any digital photos of the event, I'd love to see them.

Angie

Posted on Wednesday, July 10, 2002 - 06:21 am:   

Just to say thanks Mark for organising such a GREAT reunion bash. Hi to everyone who was there!!
Not knowing what to expect I don't think I was the only one arriving with butterflies!? Soon settled with the help of a coupla glasses of dutch courage! Everyone was so friendly.The atmosphere was great.
Going on to Arriva's in town was a bonus, and the Kebab stop on the way home was the icing on the cake!!
Thanks to Andy for the lifts.(fabulous car!!)
Best wishes to all!

Angie

Jamie Scarrott

Posted on Tuesday, July 09, 2002 - 08:10 pm:   

Thanks Mark

Along with everyone else, I really enjoyed myself on Saturday. It was great to see people I'd not seen for ages such as Paul Garton, Jeremy Hayes, Satish, Melvinder, Steve Dalby, Lynn Haslam, Kim Norley, Tracey Allen and Angela Misian. Apologies to those I've forgotten.

Also it was great to meet NEW people!!

Anyway, well done "Foss", all those who stayed away for whatever reason, you missed a bloody good night.

Roll on 30 years.

Satish Sharma

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, July 08, 2002 - 08:12 pm:   

Hi All,

Just to say what a good bash it was on Saturday at the 25th Reunion and thanks again to mark for taking the trouble. I took a couple of digi-pics and and would be happy to email to any one putting together a scrapbook/album what ever. Let me know. Anyway if anyone wants to get in touch or is in/near Slough just let me know on satish@magic-maths.com - it would be great to keep in touch!

(anyone know who it was who climbed into the back of my car for a lift to the City Centre ?!!)

I think they were Mundellans!

Mark Forsyth

Posted on Thursday, June 20, 2002 - 03:36 pm:   

Well with 17 days to go, numbers are set at 80. That is of course based on those who have said the cheque is in the post, and yes I am coming.I am therefore going to book a buffet for 80.For those of you that are coming and have paid up fully,please let me know if you haven't recieved your tickets by the end of the month.
Should those few remaining people, not turn-up, I may have to ask you to contribute another £1 or so to cover the short fall. Still look on the bright side, there will be a bit of extra food. Please remember to bring your camera's, BRING YOUR TICKETS and NO JEANS and TRAINERS. Hope thew weather holds for us and will see you all there
Mark

Mark Forsyth

Posted on Friday, June 07, 2002 - 02:51 pm:   

NUMBERS ARE NOW JUST SHORT OF 100, SO IT LOOKS AS IF EVERY OTHER YEAR IS GOING TO HAVE TO GO A LONG WAY TO BETTER THIS ONE.I HAVE STARTED TO SEND OUT TICKETS AND DETAILS SO IF YOU HAVEN'T RECEIEVED THEM YET, AND YOU HAVE SENT THE REMAINDER OF YOUR MONIES IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
THE FIRST FRIDAY DO ON THE 5TH OF JULY WILL BE CANCELLED, UNLESS ANYBODY REALLY WANTS TO GET TOGETHER. PERHAPS 1 NIGHT A MONTH IN THE COMPANY OF FORMER PUPILS IS ENOUGH.
REGARDS
MARK

Foss Forsyth

Posted on Wednesday, May 15, 2002 - 07:03 pm:   

CURRENT NUMBERS FOR THE REUNION STAND AT 80, SO NOT BAD. I AM CHASING UP A FEW MORE LEADS ON PEOPLE SO IT MAY INCREASE SLIGHTLY.
Thanks for all the fine words of support I have had, a little praise goesa long way when you are feeling low and un-appreciated.

Please keep the cheques rolling in, Direction maps have been printed, tickets are neary done and once I have recieved the full monies from you, I shall be sending out the info. BUT not till the middle of JUNE at the earliest.

Looking forward to a great do.

Wendy Smith

Posted on Sunday, April 28, 2002 - 04:43 pm:   

Hi everyone! Just a very short message to ask you all to please get in touch with Foss to let him know YOU ARE COMING TO THE BIG REUNION ON SATURDAY 6 JULY THIS YEAR!!! It is 25 years this year since we all said our tearful farewells - and I bet most of us haven't set eyes on another ex-Mundellan since!

Come on guys, this will be a great night - boat is booked, deposit paid, lots of you have already sent in your deposits of £5 per head, but we do have to pay the balance for the boat £600 (aaarrrggghhh) by middle of June, and that is fast approaching.

Just picture yourself, standing on the deck of the boat, the warm summer evening closing around us, glass of your fave tipple in your mit, slowly cruising along the Trent, reminiscing, standing next to that little squirt you used to knock ten bells out of on the tennis courts, but who looks quite dishy now (!)

Dress code will be smart - hey no moans, I wanted black tie for the guys and cocktail dress for us girls - so just thank your lucky stars Foss put his foot down! and he does have seriously BIG FEET

We all meet up at the FIRST FRIDAY CLUB (yeah okay, I know, corny but hey it works) in Langtry's - you guessed it, THE FIRST FRIDAY OF EACH MONTH at 8pm Next meet will be Friday 3 May - so come along, have a drink, remember old times, Andy Lam and Chris Hancock actually drink together now instead of bashing each other!!!

Hope to see you all on 6 July!!

Mark Forsyth

Posted on Thursday, April 04, 2002 - 03:52 pm:   

Well, here we are in April, and people have still not bothered to let me know whether they are coming or not. Some who shall be nameless had even promised that the cheque was in the post the day I phoned, well I know that the Post Office is getting slower but a week and a half is a bit much. So far, 45 people have had the decency to reply and 45 people will be attending.
Given the low numbers wishing to attend, it is my intention to CANCEL the boat booking as a complete party and purely book us as individuals on the boat for the evening, (That way costs will be reduced). Unless numbers attending rise significantly or those who have said they WILL attend protest violently, I shall speak to the company at the end of April to change the booking. You therefore have about 26 days to either state your intention to attend or protest at turning the boat over to a shared booking.
I promised before that I would not whinge, well as the saying goes in the Dept of Transport “I LIED”.

I can definitely say that I shall not bother to organise or get involved in any other function after this one. The total bloody apathy of those who have failed to reply just typifies the way the country is going. Let someone do all the bloody legwork and maybe, just maybe if we can be bothered we will join in at the last minute.

Yours a disappointed Ex-Mundellian

Mark Foss Forsyth

Posted on Monday, March 04, 2002 - 03:37 pm:   

Well, here goes, spent another sad afternoon in the archives office. Some additions to the list but also some to delete. Some of those we were trying to chase left in the 2nd or 3rd year, so I intend to discount them from the list and not bother trying to look for them. I have now tracked down over half of the year, and have contact details for them. For those of you who bother to check out this site,I shall e-mail the list out by the end of the week. Also can I ask that you stick your name on the friendsreunited website. It won't cost you any money, but it would be nice to have the greatest number of entry's. Deposit monies are SLOWLY coming in, over 30 of you have paid up, with many more promising to come. Guys please pay up. If it is taking you this long to drop me a fiver, it will take me all year to get the rest of the money of you!

Well whinge over, pay up your monies and let me know you are coming.

See you all on the 6th of July, less Gwenda, who went and booked a holiday, AFTER she had paid her deposit. I can't recall that Gwenda had "blonde" hair at school, but if anybody has photo's please let me know.

Foss

John Romaya

Posted on Friday, February 15, 2002 - 05:09 pm:   

Hello All,

I remember some very funny times at Mundella, including the time when a large jar of mercury got "accidentally" spilled and we spent the rest of double-physics retrieving it. There were also the April Fool's Day mantraps set up with one of those horrible green metal wastebaskets balanced precariously on top of door. Then there was the jiff lemon water-pistol craze and an odd thing where you nudged the back of someone's knee. These were of course largely instigated by P.G. who I remember had a great talent for name-invention. I expect he's got a job with one of the tabloidsby now, dreaming up headlines.

As Peter Sohal (aka Sukhvinder) recalls, we all went to Mr Sudbury's place one evening and watched TOTP. Peter bemoans the lack of beer. I should hope not too, we were all about 14.

I also remember the school camping trip to Aberystwith and Aberaeron. In fact I will never forget emptying the chemical toilet along with Dave Armitage, whose hair went two shades blonder during the exercise.

There was also another trip to the Loire valley but I don't remember that too well.

I remember getting home from school and then watching it all over again on Grange Hill, except on Fridays when I used to like the Banana Splits.

After Mundella I went to Forest Fields for two years and then on to Imperial College, London.

I have been in London ever since 1979. I hope to make it to be Old Scientist of the year 2003. I also hope to make it to the 2002 reunion. I shall especially enjoy seeing who has gone bald.

If anyone has some contemporary photos you should submit them, the current photo board looks like a Norman Wisdom film. As for me, there are some recent photos at:-

http://www.ucl.ac.uk/~ucgajpr/JPR/index.html

and you can mail me at:-

jprwww@geocities.com

Bye for now,

John Romaya

Mark Foss Forsyth

Posted on Sunday, February 10, 2002 - 03:26 am:   

Spent Friday, browsing through the Nottingham archives. I now know where you all live, or at least where you did live. It has proved very useful and hopefully within the next couple of weeks I will be able to report more success in tracking people down. This weekend I have tracked down Miranda Hickox, Ann Sales, and have leads on Marissa Luongo and Ann Lawrynshaw. Will keep you all posted and hope that you are sending your deposits to me as I type. Looking forward to a great do on the 6th of July,

Mark Foss Forsyth

Posted on Monday, February 04, 2002 - 02:35 pm:   

REUNION DEPOSIT, Should read £5 per head as per your e-mails, and NOT £10 as per my previous entry on here.
Sorry.

Foss,
PS:
Had 10 people turn up to Langtry's, hence Angie know appearing on the site. It is not only for a pint, but to try and remember the 40 or so missing names of the list. Give it a try and put a note in your diary for 1st of March

Angie Palmer nee Misian

Posted on Saturday, February 02, 2002 - 09:16 pm:   

Hi! Found the site following a prompt from Mark Forsythe. Thanks mate! Great site - it has definitely brought back the memories! It is really quite spooky, I've been packing ready to move house recently and came across the 'old school tie'the other day, and now suddenly out of the blue to be contacted about the 25th reunion - I've just slipped into a time warp!
I recall loads of names from the guest board, I'm at angie.palmer@virgin.net if anyone wants to drop me a line. I've kept in touch with Joanne Deaves (now Mansfield) - we were the quiet, shy, giggly ones! - still giggly, but not so quiet or shy these days. Looking forward to the reunion!
Have fun!
Angie

Mark FossForsyth

Posted on Thursday, January 31, 2002 - 03:09 pm:   

The time haas come to start collecting monies towards the reunion. Please e-mail me "AGAIN" (yes again sorry) if you wish to come and I will send you details of where to send £10 per head deposit. As we are booking a boat, we have a basic cost of £700+ to cover, so the more that come the cheaper it will be. At current estimates it should be no more than £15 a head, which for a 4 hour cruise, disco and buffet, can't be bad.
Thanks

Lynn Haslam

Posted on Wednesday, January 16, 2002 - 03:13 am:   

Cant wait to see the old faces on the 6th July, are there any singles going or is everyone taking along a partner? I haven't seen anyone from Mundella since the last smaller reunion at the Thurland Hotel which must have been about 10 years ago, although I am still in touch with Kim Norley, who now lives in Tennessee USA, and Pauline Allen, my now ex-sister-in-law living in Brisbane Oz. It would be great to hear from anyone who remembers me.

Foss Forsyth

Posted on Thursday, January 10, 2002 - 08:30 pm:   

I've got a 110 names but not all with some form of contact. If you can think of names and numbers or have old contact numbers let me know. I shall e-mail or phone those I have within the next month for confirmation of contact details. If you don't get a call, please drop me a line.
Foss

Mark FossForsyth

Posted on Monday, January 07, 2002 - 03:32 pm:   

The reunion seems to be cracking on a pace. I have spent my £5 to e-mail those people on friendsreunited (no I do not need reimbursing) and have had a good response. If people would be kind enough to e-mail me thier address details (so I can stick something in the post,) it would be greatly appreciated. Am seeing Wendy on Wednesday for more contact names and addresses. It seems we shall have a full boat, but it there are others out there ( Neil, you are obviously in touch with Tim) then please let me know. I know it sounds boring and trite, but without everybodies full co-operation it may easliy turn from a roaring success to a damp squib. SO PLEASE SEND YOUR NAMES AND ADDRESS, PLUS ANYONE ELSE'S DETAILS THAT YOU HAVE. DUPLICATES ARE BETTER THAN NON AT ALL
FOSS

Carol Stapleon

Rating: 
Votes: 2 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, January 04, 2002 - 10:12 pm:   

In must be my age or something but I had the 'urge' to get in contact with old school friends & here we are a few days later reading messages from fellow class 'mates' ! Unfortunately, I don't recognise any of the guys names - I must have been so shell shocked from leaving Clifton Hall to then having 'boys' at school - whatever next !
I now live in Dorset, but a cruise sounds a good way to spend a summers evening.

Satish Sharma

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, January 04, 2002 - 09:03 pm:   

Good to hear from a Mundellan after all these years. Having said that the Mundella mental archives are dusty to say the least but each time I think back to those days more faces/memories surface.

I have July clear so count me and my wife Meena in for the cruise...... (I always promised her a cruise, wait till she hears its in Nottingham!)

Has anyone been in touch with/heard from Melvinder Ghalli? The last I heard he was a Doctor in Sheffield some 15 years ago..

I'm surprised that any of the old crowd remember me , I don't recall being a particularly noticeable Mundellan but I recall some of the bunch as well now, Derek Blount, Nigel Fletcher, Ricky Sandford, Neil Sansom, Andrew Scogings, Carol Gilmore, Gwenda and Wendy and there was another Carol from Clifton Hall.. and Andy Lam, Mrs Barker in Maths, and any sign of Mr Eggleton the Tech Drawing teacher who once advised me just before a TD exam not to bother washing my hands because the colour was permanent! Ah those were the Days. Are any of the other passengers of the 41 bus around...I can remember John Glitter Chandler and Rick Sandford and Mark Shotter but sadly no-one else...

I still visit Nottingham regularly, in fact I was there for the New Year but am based down south in Slough.

Here's a link to some web pages www.sasl.co.uk/junglies.htm are there any up-to-date pics of anyone else out there anywhere?

I would love to hear from anyone else in the meantime, Please feel free to contact me on this address.

Love and regards (as appropriate - take your pick!)and best wishes to Mundellans for 2002!
Satish

Julie Fox

Posted on Thursday, December 27, 2001 - 04:14 pm:   

Put my name down for the boat trip. I was at Russells earlier on this year. I am ex-Clifton Hall.

Jamie Scarrott

Posted on Friday, December 21, 2001 - 10:17 pm:   

Well everything seems to be under way with regards to the 25th anniversary bash. MUST point out though that the date is Saturday 6th July, not the 7th as per "Foss's" latest message.

Please do try to attend, and get any one else you're still in contact with to come along too.

Changing the subject, its nice to see so many names from the past appearing here. The leavers of 1977 do seem to have a very strong cameraderie.

Hello to "Sammy", Andy Harston, Scogs and anyone else who remembers me for good reasons or bad!

Do get in touch.

Foss Forsyth

Posted on Monday, December 17, 2001 - 07:25 pm:   

Wendy and I intend to book the cruise for Saturday 7th of July 2002, to mark the 25th anniversary since we left. We really need about a hundred people there, but I'm sure with 6 months notice we can do it. Please pencil (well ink actually) this date into your diaries. If any of you plead a previous engagement (apart from wedding and birth) it will not be accepted and your name will be entered onto the dis-honours board. Please e-mail me at work (Mark.Forsyth@uk.thalesgroup.com) with your confirmations. We will not require monies until later in the year. Oh and yes, we will provide name badges so we know who everybody is. Spread the word. People can ring me on my mobile which is 07752 840110

Neil Sansom

Posted on Friday, December 14, 2001 - 10:26 pm:   

Great to see all these 'old' names again. Would really look forward to a reunion, we should celebrate 25 years on.

Count me in and will drag along Tim Waite too.

Pete Mackley

Posted on Monday, December 10, 2001 - 12:19 am:   

I've had a great time reading the messages from all these names I haven't heard in over 20 years.
I'm living in Corwall now (Holywell Bay) and I'm just seperated from my 3rd wife.
I'm looking forward to coming to Nottm for the reunion. I just can't get over all this nostalgia.
See you all at the reunion.

Gwenda Jarvis Gwen Stirland / Morris

Posted on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 03:23 am:   

Hiya everybody, haven't had a chance to go through the web site for ages - some new names on since the last time, I can't believe I missed Andy England at the last reunion when I was away for a weekend! Hope you go to the next one, see you there. Hope Andy Harston can be there too, I've not seen you since I was about 8 months pregnant in 1984! Thanks for the e-mail Foss - you should let me know where you're based. Wendy, put me down for the boat trip - I just hope there's going to be enough room for us all! (Paddy - I agree with you!!). Funny thing, Martyn Offord is now teaching my daughter A level English - funny how things go round!

Andrew Scogings

Posted on Sunday, November 11, 2001 - 03:41 pm:   

Hi all
Would love to make it to a school Bash, anything for a party.
If anyone wants to get in touch my email is scogs@t-online.de, I seem to have lost touch with most people, some might even say I have lost touch with reality:)
regards all
Scogs

Peter Sohal

Posted on Tuesday, November 06, 2001 - 05:24 am:   

Wow! What a great site.
Found it by chance, and I'm glad I did. There are some names here that I haven't heard for 25 years. It's actually kind of creepy. I'm from the class of 72-77. back then you knew me as Sukhvinder Sohal, but for as long as I can remember people have known me as Peter Sohal. I pretty much lost contact with everyone from the Mundella days after I left school.

I was in London after college for a long time, but I've been living in Minneapolis, MN USA for the last 10 years, working in marketing for a software company.

I'm not married, but had a few close calls over the years
Would love to hear from anyone who remembers me.
Names that come to mind and some that I recognize from reading posts are Andy Brown, Andy Johnson (always in trouble), Stephen Dalby, Peta Measures, Andy Lam (also in trouble), Gwenda Jarvis, Wendy Smith (I used to hang out with your brother Alan for while), Helen Mills, Vince Bingham, Paul Tunnicliffe, Paul Garton and many others.

Hey, anybody remember the time Mr Sudbury (biology) had us all over to his flat for a party?!! No beer though!

What about Mrs Bell for history -- yikes!

I get back to Nottingham about twice a year and I hope to attend a reunion one day.Put me on the mailing list if there is one.

E-mail me anytime. I would love to hear from you.

Andrew Harston

Posted on Sunday, November 04, 2001 - 09:52 pm:   

Hi All

Foss keeps e-mailing me to badger me into attending, esp as I missed last year's do with a clashing party in the Dorchester!! Must say with hindsight that I would rather have been at the reunion so can Wendy please add me to her boat list.

Best wishes to all of you Old Mundellans from deepest Suffolk

Best regards

Andrew Harston

Jamie Scarrott

Posted on Sunday, November 04, 2001 - 03:17 am:   

Having been involved in organising the get-together at Russell's earlier this year, I'm certainly interested in a 25th bash. Put me name down!

Also, are you aware of "friends Re-United"?

There's loads of ex-Clifton Hall lasses registered on their!

Wendy Smith

Posted on Wednesday, October 03, 2001 - 02:00 am:   

Can anyone who is interested in attending this 25th Anniversary 'Bash' please e-mail me on wendy@wread.fsworld.co.uk as I am trying to get a rough idea of numbers so I can book the boat!!

Now that has got you all interested!!!

Wendy (Smith)

Kingsland

Posted on Friday, August 31, 2001 - 02:44 am:   

Is there anyone out there who left in 1976,ive been living in exile in Liverpool on and off for the past 20 years. I see Julian Barron occasionally and speak with Rich Breedon who now lives in the states. But wheres Battsy (Ian Bates) my best mate at Mundella whom I last spoke to on the last day of our A levels. Wheres Kev Cook now ?? Katie Adams, Fluff.My brother Jamie has recently got together with a group from his year and it would be nice to
try and do the same. If anyone remembers me , give me a call.
Chas Kingsland.

Andrew England

Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2001 - 06:32 am:   

Mark,

If the last reunion at Russells on 31/3 was anything to go by, then count me in. I might even get there on time!

Foss Forsyth

Posted on Friday, August 03, 2001 - 05:32 pm:   

Next year marks the 25th Anniversary since we all went our seperate ways.

Is anyone interested in having a "bit of a do" to celebrate.

If you are, drop me a line at work and we will see how it pans out. It may even be worth putting an article in the local papers for all the "Luddite Technophobes" who have yet to experience the wonders of the web.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page