Support your website by clicking thro' this banner when you buy books, CDs, DVDs etc

Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Keeping in touch

Mundella School » Mainly for pupils in the 1970s » Keeping in touch « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Wendy_smith
Username: Wendy_smith

Post Number: 2

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, July 22, 2008 - 06:34 pm:   

Hiya Jamie!

I have a very rare quiet moment at work, and thought I would check to see if anyone has been using this site! Great to see you are still keeping in touch.

Okay, I am quite happy to get something sorted for Autumn-ish time. Maybe a meal would be nice, rather than everyone just standing around in the pub, getting drunk (or perhaps that would be great fun after all!!!)

Email me at wendydemerquis@yahoo.co.uk

Wends
xxxxxxxx

Jamie_scarrott
Username: Jamie_scarrott

Post Number: 5

Posted on Monday, June 09, 2008 - 11:04 pm:   

Hi Julie, Hi Wendy

Andy Lam has been in touch with me recently with a view to organising somwthing later this year, possibly autumn. Let's hope he has more than success than I did last year!

Still capable of "Tiger Feet", no probs. But the no.45 bus? Why did I have to catch the 68?

Jamie

Julie_fox
Username: Julie_fox

Post Number: 1

Posted on Tuesday, March 18, 2008 - 04:33 pm:   

Hello

Yes it would be good to meet up in the Summer - have you had any response?

Julie Fox

Wendy_smith
Username: Wendy_smith

Post Number: 1

Posted on Saturday, February 09, 2008 - 03:03 pm:   

Hi Everyone! OMG it's 2008, I can remember when I was about 13 (1974!!) trying to work out how old I would be in the year 2000, realising I would be 39 I can remember thinking, oh that's too far off to worry about. How wrong can you be?? Here I am at 47 wondering where the hell my life has gone!

It was great seeing everyone at the 25 year reunion, a lot of surprises and faces I could not even recognise. But lovely memories shared - it was great.

I know Jamie did try and get everyone interested in a 30 year reunion, but no one seemed to want to bother - a real shame. By the time we are due a 50 year reunion will we all be able to actually get up and do the 'Tiger Feet' dance, or sit and recite 'Flowing Waters' or even remember the fumblings of youth on the top deck back seat of the 45 bus?

If anyone would be remotely interested in keeping in touch, then how about we get something organised for this summer - perhaps a meal and a drink somewhere civilised (are there any of us who can do civilsed by now??).

I am willing to organise - but do need you guys to come along, share memories and keep in touch. Maybe we could all bring our families. Let me know what you all think, either here on the discussion board, or by email direct to me.

Have a great 2008 - and please do keep in touch.

Wendy

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page