Support your website by clicking thro' this banner when you buy books, CDs, DVDs etc

Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Reunion for those attending from 1973...

Mundella School » Mainly for pupils in the 1970s » Reunion for those attending from 1973 to 1978 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Melanie Brown

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, July 13, 2002 - 12:37 am:   

Hello to everyone who attended the reunion in March. Hope you enjoyed that little get together as much as I did. I would certainly be interested if another gathering was organised and perhaps we can persuade some of the non-attenders to show their faces this time.
Many thanks to all who organised the event and hope it hasn't put you off doing it all again soon.

Sharon Clayton

Posted on Wednesday, March 13, 2002 - 02:12 am:   

Thanks to everyone who organised the reunion on Saturday. Had a great night,it was great fun rolling back the years. Enjoyed seeing everyone again, don't think we have changed that much.We still know how to party!

Julie Kirk

Posted on Monday, March 11, 2002 - 09:02 pm:   

from Julie Kirk and Stan Mitchell. We would like to thank everyone for coming to the reunion on Saturday the 9th March. for those who didnt make the effort all i can say is that you missed a very good night. we tried to a head count on the night but people wouldnt stand still!!!!!. the final figure was about 75ish. We (gluton for punishment!) will be doing something again SOON WATCH THIS SPACE. although there was a lot of work gone into the organisation of Saturdays event we both feel that the end product was worth the time and effort. Thanks for all the phone text messages we have received since saturday. THANX AGAIN FOR COMING!!!!

Linda Shackford

Posted on Monday, March 11, 2002 - 02:20 am:   

Had a fab night last night at the 1973 to 1978 re-union thanks to the organisers for a very successful and fun evening - can,t believe I did all that dancing ? and drinking ? what a laugh ! Hope we can do it all again......I think we all still look full of fun to say we're middle aged.

LINDA SHACKFORD

Mark Connors

Posted on Sunday, March 10, 2002 - 11:31 pm:   

I attended the re-union last night,had a tremendous time,brilliant turnout and great company,many thanks to Julie Kirk,Elaine Hughes,Stan Mitchell and Dave Raynor for organising it -keep up the good work. P.S. Carl Watson never got his drink Steve Thompson

Elaine Hughes

Posted on Saturday, February 02, 2002 - 04:37 am:   

Ooops nearly forgot my e.mail address:-
elaine.hughes1@ntlworld.com

Elaine Hughes

Posted on Saturday, February 02, 2002 - 04:35 am:   

Hi to all from year 1973 - 1978.
All the organising, ringing round and hard work has been done for our reunion on March 9th at The Globe. However, if any of you have remembered anyone, please get in touch and an invite will be sent (07976 921228). We hope you were all impressed with the swanky invites and envelopes(Mundella Crest as the watermark eh - not bad to say we didn't have technology when we were at school)!! It's just a case of waiting for it all to happen now but it seems to be coming round really quickly. We have had lots of replies but if you've still got a reply slip lurking somewhere, SEND IT BACK please as we need to know about numbers for the catering.
See ya on the 9th ..... perhaps you could bring along a school photo if you've changed that much - unless you're like Stan Mitchell who looks just the same !!

darrenbar

Posted on Monday, November 19, 2001 - 03:53 am:   

There is to be a reunion on Friday 23 November at the Bridge at Gamston Pub, to have a chat about old times and form a committee for future reunions. For more info e-mail \mail darren@dbts.freeserve.co.uk

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page