Support your website by clicking thro' this banner when you buy books, CDs, DVDs etc

Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

"S Form from 1979 to 1984"

Mundella School » Mainly for pupils in the 1980s » "S Form from 1979 to 1984" « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

lyndon_dinmore
Username: lyndon_dinmore

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2016 - 03:53 am:   

lol Only just stumbled on this as my lad had detention and i was telling him about the flowing waters poem,Crikey it brings back memories,i can remember jagtar and the rainers all 3 brothers,simon osbourne went in the army i think,them were the days mr robinson used to weight his cane ouch my hands still tingle at the thought,oh and not forgetting old prickle bonce mr nettleship lol hated that fella,brings back memories .

Janblan
Username: Janblan

Post Number: 7

Posted on Sunday, October 28, 2012 - 12:47 am:   

Hi Dawn!
Of course I remember you! Fancy helping me to organised a class reunion?

Dawn
Username: Dawn

Post Number: 1

Posted on Wednesday, September 19, 2012 - 12:32 am:   

remember me janet dawn collins

Janblan
Username: Janblan

Post Number: 5

Posted on Sunday, May 20, 2012 - 11:12 pm:   

Hi!
From my name and to anyone who was in "S" form from 1979 to 1984 you may reconised my name. I would love to organise a class reunion and I am looking for the following people including Danny Duffy, Wayne Light, Lydon Dimore (now in clifton?), Mohammad, Simon Osbourne and I am sorry but someone with the surname Knowles. With the girls I am looking for Zafeen Baz, Kamdi (her family has or had a shop in the Meadows.) Sheena baker and Leshia Croft. If anyone can help plse leava a message on this site and I keeping checking it for messages etc. Thanks Janet

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page