Support your website by clicking thro' this banner when you buy books, CDs, DVDs etc

Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Sam Dean 1922 - 1927

Mundella School » Mainly for pre 1950 pupils » Sam Dean 1922 - 1927 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Josie Forrest

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, September 24, 2002 - 12:07 am:   

Hi Pat
Just had to send you a quick message....not that it's in response to your advert/request but just to ask if your husband can remember my mother. I know you won't be able to ask him until his 90th birthday but it may just amuse him to know and recall her. Jennie Butler.....was my mothers maiden name and very beautiful she was too! I have a photograph of her at the age of 17 so coulc send that on to you. She would, if she was alive today be 88.....sadly she died 4 years ago. Last Saturday evening I was invited to a Mundella reunion to receive a donation for the Cancer Research UK and this has prompted me to look on the Mundella web site. Ignore this message if you think me mad....but I thought I'd try anyway.
Regards
Josie Forrest
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Pat Dean

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, September 22, 2001 - 01:29 am:   

From Pat Dean: pat.dean@btinternet.com
I am very inexperienced in this message sending and have sent messages on various promising Mundella sites!

I am arranging a surprise 90th birthday party for my huaband Sam and would dearly like to talk to anyone who knew him at any time and when he was at Mundella, between 1922 and 1927. He was a very good cricketer and good scholar. Also, at some time he was Head Boy.

If you can help I and eventualy he, will be most delighted, it will make such a lovely surprise for
his birthday. I look forward to hearing from YOU!

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page