Support your website by clicking thro' this banner when you buy books, CDs, DVDs etc

Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Old friends

Mundella School » Mainly for pre 1950 pupils » Old friends « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Christine_jennings
Username: Christine_jennings

Post Number: 3

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, February 06, 2008 - 09:54 pm:   

Hello to anyone who remembers us Christine Jennings and Bob(Spud) Taylor. We went out together in our school days - we both married some one else and re kindled our friendship in 1994 - had 8 happy years together but sadly Bob died in 2002. It would be nice to hear from old school friends. Does anyone know the where abouts of Ann Stott, Margaret Watson, Pat Bosworth?
I remember the dreaded Mr Ordoynio and the great choir master Barton Hart and singing in the choir at the Nottingham Albert Hall.

Pamela Clegg

Posted on Wednesday, August 04, 2004 - 03:03 am:   

I attended Mundella School from 1949-53 my name then was Pamela Clegg. I am in touch with my best ever friend from those days Pat Roebuck I would love to see any old school photographs from that time.
I well remember scary Mr Oydono and Miss Plunkett,I also remember Barton Hart with great fondness the one who made me feel worth while through my voice.

Christine Law nee Jennings

Posted on Saturday, May 18, 2002 - 06:11 am:   

Hello to anyone who remembers us - Christine Jennings and Robert (Spud) Taylor.
We attended Mundella from 1949 - 1954.
I think we were in the "G" class.
We can remember Pat Bosworth, Ann Stott,Margaret Watson, Pamela Clegg - we are in contact with Pat Roebuck. The name Keith Simpson sounds familiar.
We would be pleased to hear from anyone who remembers us.I live in Lowestoft and Robert lives in Boston (Lincs)

Pamela Alsop

Posted on Wednesday, March 13, 2002 - 01:34 am:   

Does anyone know the whereabouts of Hylma Spencer please. If so, please contact me.

Kenneth Charles Lunt

Posted on Thursday, February 28, 2002 - 06:56 pm:   

Does anyone remember me - Ken Lunt ?

I would like to get in touch with anyone of my old school friends. My telephone number is :
01623 551658.

wheatcroft

Posted on Wednesday, December 26, 2001 - 01:34 am:   

i attended mundella between 1947 & 1952, Just seen Keith Simpson's entry. I was Sheila Robinson
(now Wheatcroft) and Keith, you were my first boyfriend. Do you remember taking me to theTheatre Royal to see The Merry Widow? Both of us 11 years old! I remember Carol Baker, Maureen Alsop, Kay Cowlam, Nita Charlesworth to name a few, and remember well Barton Hart, Miss Barlow & Miss Onions, scary Mr Ordoyno (who threw the board rubber at anyone who didn't know the answer)I also remember well coming to see a concert at Sneinton Dale where your dad entertained us on the musical saw. I sang solo at the Albert Hall on Speech Day a couple of times. Hope you remember

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page